Our Response to COVID-19
We’ve Missed You and Can’t Wait to See You!
Oasis will continue to follow recommendations by the CDC and local Health Departments to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What to Expect on your Next Visit:
A Safe, Relaxing One-Hour Vacation!
(and don’t we all need that 😉 )
First and Foremost!
CDC guidelines note that swimming pools and hot tubs are not transmitters of the Coronavirus.
However, in addition to our usual disinfecting water treatments and monitoring, the Oasis is in the process of adding a secondary state-of-the-art UV light disinfecting component to our water treatment process.
We are proud of this additional safety measure and believe it will add an even further level of water quality and sense of security that our patrons have come to expect at the Oasis.
Your on-site safety expectations:
• Masks are highly recommended for our staff and our guests in Oasis public spaces
• Social distancing guidelines set by the CDC and local health departments will be observed
• Contactless payment methods are available
• Review our Policies & Guidelines and submit an electronic waiver prior to your visit for paperless check-in
• Cleaning and disinfecting of your suite will occur before every visit, as always, with added attention to high-frequency touchpoints
• Wider facility cleaning and disinfecting will happen prior to our opening and throughout each day
• We are expanding timing between suite changeovers to allow for social distancing and enhanced suite disinfecting
• If you are not feeling well or if you have had a fever within 72 hours of your planned visit, please stay home
Throughout our 38 year history, the Oasis has continually striven to provide the best in patron safety, cleanliness, and comfort.
During these difficult times, we are committed to redoubling our efforts to meet the new challenges we all face.
Sit back, enjoy your visit and relax…we’ve got you covered!
If you have a question that is not covered here, please don’t hesitate to reach out!